Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted by Antelecom

High Speed Internet Access by Antelecom
MonacoForums is not affiliated with "Monaco Coach" or the "REV" Group

Many thanks !

FroFro
in Sponsor - MonacoWatts   Must be logged on to post
Note

The front watts continues to make driving the beast a pleasure, compared to without it. Thanks Mike and to everyone for their willingness to solve this problem! I look forward very much to adding the rear watts and cross links next month. I plan on spending a couple weeks in Quartzite with the Monaco group and learn as much as possible from all you veterans.

2004 Diplomat LE 40 DST, 2013 Ram 1500 and a Harley Ultra Limited in the box.

Comments

• edited December 2016 PM Tvharris

I just drove the Coach again for the second time after installing the Front & Rear Watts Linkage and the additional cross bars on the Rear. It was like driving a brand new rig. Probably drove better than when it was new. Can't wait for our next big trip!

2004 Monaco Windsor Front/Rear Watts Linkage & Rear Crossbars
    Pushed by a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

• Mike, great job on the forum. I'll soon post on iRV2 in a way that hopefully the moderators will not delete. Also hope they will leave the old thread intact. Let me know if there is any way I can help you. Craig and I will do our best to convince the old fogies at the Yahoo Monacoers Gathering that these devices actually work.

Van W
    2000 Dynasty 36
    Southeastern NC

• @Vanwill said:
    Mike, great job on the forum. I'll soon post on iRV2 in a way that hopefully the moderators will not delete. Also hope they will leave the old thread intact. Let me know if there is any way I can help you. Craig and I will do our best to convince the old fogies at the Yahoo Monacoers Gathering that these devices actually work.

Van W
    2000 Dynasty 36
    Southeastern NC

Van,

I have noticed that since you guys were reprimanded by the irv2 forum the handling threads are almost silent.

See you in a few weeks.

Bob Nodine
    2006 Diplomat 40PDQ
    near Knoxville TN

Bob Nodine
    2006 Diplomat 40PDQ, front & rear Watts, crossbars

• Mike, I am officially on the forum. GREAT work in Q and thank you for the display kits ! I will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.

• @mhughes said:
    Had a good time in QZ. With the help of the owners we installed 8 watts kits. Five in one day. We also did our first tag axle Camelots with great success.

Wow, 8 Watts kits, that great Mike. Keep up the good work.

Bob Nodine

Bob Nodine
    2006 Diplomat 40PDQ, front & rear Watts, crossbars

• Mike was busy and tired by the end of the day ! He was an installing machine :-)

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.

•   Must be logged on to post
    Note
    PM 10Boomer
    Mike and Craig appreciate the help, seems like my Camelot was a breeze. I would like to discuss an issue Craig or Mike you can help clarify with install of kit and TRW adjustment while at QZ. My cell 707-580-5323.
    Perry