Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted by Antelecom

High Speed Internet Access by Antelecom
MonacoForums is not affiliated with "Monaco Coach" or the "REV" Group

Availability of the Watts system close to my home

in Sponsor - MonacoWatts   Must be logged on to post
Note

I've written directly to the company and still haven't received a response.
Am trying to find out where close to my home I can purchase AND HAVE INSTALLED the Watts system.
I have a '98 HR Imperial 38WDS.
I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, zip code 60110.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• I'm sorry, I did respond to the email. It must have been lost in the spam. I'm not aware of an installer or shop in your area. You can purchase the kits online and take them to a local shop for installation. If they wish to be a registered installation facility we can provide them with a certificate of insurance.

The big question here is, what fits a 98 HR Imperial 38WDS? Without a few pictures and measurements of the front H-Frame area in front of the cargo bays we cannot determine what kit will fit, if any.

Mike and Wanda
    2008 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ, 350 C7, TRW, F/R X-Bars, F/R Watts, FSD, STP, TST
    2016 F150 4x4 Toad, Blue Ox, AFO

• Mike -
    Pictures I know I can supply. BUT getting the measurements correctly, I'd probably
    screw up somehow and do it wrong.

•   Must be logged on to post
    Note
    PM mhughes

Measurements won't be difficult. Pictures tell me the best story. I can then direct you on what to measure and how.

Mike and Wanda
    2008 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ, 350 C7, TRW, F/R X-Bars, F/R Watts, FSD, STP, TST
    2016 F150 4x4 Toad, Blue Ox, AFO