Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted by Antelecom

High Speed Internet Access by Antelecom
MonacoForums is not affiliated with "Monaco Coach" or the "REV" Group

Holiday Rambler Maintenance Gathering 2017

in Sponsor - MonacoWatts   Must be logged on to post
Note

Goshen IN.

Mike and Wanda
2008 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ, 350 C7, TRW, F/R X-Bars, F/R Watts, FSD, STP, TST
2016 F150 4x4 Toad, Blue Ox, AFO

Comments

• Attached are two images of the booth manned by Craig and Van.
    Stone Vos graciously allowed us to use part of their booth for the show.

Mike and Wanda

• The show was a great success from what I hear. Craig and Van gave two seminars with over 100 attendees at each. The first on handling (Bushings, Cross Bars and Watts) and the second on TRW. Craig has additional pictures and has said he will post when he gets time.

Mike and Wanda

• I was at the Maintenance Session and Craig and Van did a great job in both sessions. Really opened my eyes to enhancements I can't wait to install. Already ordered the front watts link and cross bars and will order the TRW steering box when I get home next week. Craig inspected my rig along with many others and told me exactly what to order. A real helpful service to all us HR and Monaco owners there.

I hope Craig and Van return to the MS next year and bring more kits for sale. If they could bring someone to install the kits right there I'm sure they could do a good business.

Paul
    2013 HR Ambassador 36'
  • Van and I had a GREAT time at the HRMS 2017 ! We hope to see everyone next year if all goes as planned. What a wonderful group of people. LOTS to learn during this gathering, NOT your typical "rally" ! Thank you to all who attended our seminars.

I was out looking at coaches for owners and Van was getting in some booth time. THANKS Van for all of your help ! THANK YOU Chris Throgmartin, Stone Vos , for allowing us to share your booth. Van and I talked to a BUNCH of coach owners and enjoyed sharing information and answering lots of questions.

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.

•   Must be logged on to post
    Note
    PM CrazyKnight

@Millerpb said:
    I was at the Maintenance Session and Craig and Van did a great job in both sessions. Really opened my eyes to enhancements I can't wait to install. Already ordered the front watts link and cross bars and will order the TRW steering box when I get home next week. Craig inspected my rig along with many others and told me exactly what to order. A real helpful service to all us HR and Monaco owners there.

I hope Craig and Van return to the MS next year and bring more kits for sale. If they could bring someone to install the kits right there I'm sure they could do a good business.

Paul
    2013 HR Ambassador 36'

Thank you for the kind words and it was my pleasure to look at your coach. Van and I hope to make HRMS next year and maybe host a a small get together. The booth kicked our butt ! WAY busy !

I think you will be happy with the results once you finish your coach "upgrades".

Safe Travels,

Craig

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.