Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted by Antelecom

High Speed Internet Access by Antelecom
MonacoForums is not affiliated with "Monaco Coach" or the "REV" Group

Design modifications

in Sponsor - MonacoWatts   Must be logged on to post
Note

We have made several design changes recently. We redesigned the bell cranks and bridges to make access to the grease fitting easier. Modified the air leveling clamps for the 3" down tubes to clear the existing gusset to reduce install time. Changed the hydraulic front watts kit mounting plates to accommodate the 10 3/4" bolt pattern I saw on an Imperial at QZ.

Mike and Wanda
2008 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ, 350 C7, TRW, F/R X-Bars, F/R Watts, FSD, STP, TST
2016 F150 4x4 Toad, Blue Ox, AFO

Comments

• edited May 2017 PM mhughes

Sample images

Mike and Wanda

• Mike and Wanda

• How to make a GREAT product even better, way to go Mike !

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.

• Several people have mentioned to me that when showing their front watts to other people they have trouble identifying it.

So... We have changed the appearance some. See attached

That should be pretty easy to see.

Mike and Wanda

• Nice work !

Craig and Angie
    2011 Monaco Knight 36 PFT
    TRW steering gear, Front and Rear Watts Link's Rear X bars, Koni FSD's, CCV's.

•   Must be logged on to post
    Note
    PM mhughes

I have about 20 kits being produced with all parts yellow zinc plated. Curious to see how they will look compared to the combination of black and plated.

Mike and Wanda